Visual strategy simulation service
VDMbee offers visual strategy simulation as a unique service to structure your current approach, rationalize your strategy and analyze scenarios to make better decisions and become more productive. We visualize your scenarios, and simulate their business value impact, in context. So that you can choose the best model for your business.
This service is delivered to you based on the Continuous Business Model Planning (CBMP) method that VDMbee has developed. It is fully supported by the VDMbee Value Management Platform. It follows the Discover-Prototype-Adopt cycle.
During Discover, in workshops with you, we create a digitized visual blueprint of your business. It is based on actual prototype (and calculator!) of your business.
During Adopt, we will, together with you, assess the impact of your strategy, and with the help of scenario planning, facilitate you to make decisions to minimize risk and optimize your ROI.
After implementation of your strategic choices, the digitized prototype supports you as business sensor too. This will fuel next cycles of innovation, making your strategy continuous.
Who benefits most from this service ?
VDMbee offers digital strategy simulation as a unique service to structure your current approach, rationalize your strategy and analyze scenarios to make better decisions and become more productive.
This service is highly recommended to you when you are facing projects that are characterized by a high degree of complexity and uncertainty, typically for reasons, such as:
- high diversity of possibly choices
- high complexity of organization of the business as envisaged, even across organizational boundaries and in your supply chain
- high uncertainty regarding applicability, compatibility and impact of new technologies and approaches
- high investment risk, when innovations are irreversible, due to their financial, social, ecological or organizational impact
- high risk of project budget overrun in cost and time.
Typical applications of this service
Challenges that typically require application of our service, can be found in any domain. For your best recognition we just mention a few.
- Software-centric value propositions and new business models for software and software platforms.
- Manufacturing ROI optimization based on data-driven and IoT-based approaches and supply chain digitization.
- Smart Manufacturing shift towards shift towards servitization.
- Best technology options and outsourcing strategies for sustainable business in circular economy initiatives.
- Win-win business models in smart agriculture ecosystems.
- Transparent business plans, with built-in scenario planning to demonstrate integrated value to potential buyers of businesses
- Practical approach for OKR strategy and OKR-based business transformation and monitoring