You can find in subsequent posts the alignment with Value Delivery Modelling Language (VDML) concepts of:
- Value Networks
- Capability map
- Value Stream
- Cube Business Model
- Resources, Events, Agents (REA)
- Possession, Ownership, Availability (POA)
- VDML Support for BMM Strategic Planning
- VDML for Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Map
- VDML Relationship to BPMN
The VDML team of the Object Management Group have combined the strengths of the individual language in to one consistent Language. With this approach, all core competencies learned from the past are taken forward and extended due to the cross-domain approach.
With VDML you have a true Business oriented language, with a computer understandable model to enable software builders to build solutions.