VDMbee has chosen for a close cooperation with top research institutes of several universities to proof its approach, harden the software and methodologie. With all the lessons learned, the VDMbee Continuous Business Model Planning (CPBM) method has matured and the VDMbee Value Management Platform (VMP) is now ready for real customer projects.
The VDMbee CBMP method, as supported by the VDMbee VMP, has been applied during a series of research projects. These projects have been conducted as master thesis projects, Ph. D. research projects and research paper projects, by universities all over the globe.
This method has been embedded in university curricula of three European universities as well. Particularly at the University of Ghent, under the leadership of prof. dr. Geert Poels.
Project results, as far as they are non-confidential, are listed on this page as case studies. Documents are in pdf format and can be downloaded on the individual pages.
The following universities and research institutes have been involved in projects:
- University of Ghent (Belgium)
- University of Turin (UNITO) (Italy)
- Tilburg University (Netherlands)
- TNO (Netherlands)
- Wageningen UR (Netherlands)
- Polytechnical University of Montreal (Canada)
- University of Regina (Canada)
- University hospital of Chicago (US)
- Aarhus University (Denmark)
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Germany)
- University of Magdeburg (Germany)
- University of Potsdam (Germany)
- Oslo University (Norway)
- SINTEF (Normway)